Men Seeking Women & Women Seeking Men

A Wealthy Gentleman (Woman Seeking) Ethiopia
10 months ago posted by Bella_924 Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Soft charm, warm smile, and a taste for good company. Seeking a generous, drama-free gentleman who enjoys travel , outdoor activities , history , nature music and good food...
Student Looking For A A Rich Man Who Can Take Care Of Me (Woman Seeking) Kenya
10 months ago posted by Bellesznn Machakos Kenya
I'm willing to take care of you if you take care of me...
Girliepop Looking To Get Spoiled (Woman Seeking) South Africa
10 months ago posted by Lollithebrat Johannesburg South Africa
...
Student Looking For A Man To Take Care Of Her (Woman Seeking) Sri Lanka
10 months ago posted by Yvonne_23 Colombo Sri Lanka
Just looking for a Man who will spoil me...
Student Seeking A Sugar Daddy's Blessings (Woman Seeking) South Africa
10 months ago posted by Kinkerbelle Western Cape South Africa
Beautiful. And friendly and kinky girl seeking a fun sugar daddy...
Paypigs To Spoil Me Rotten (Woman Seeking) Indonesia
10 months ago posted by livshaven Indonesia
can be a hardcore dominatrix can also be ur cute little sugar babes ? telegram: livshaven...
Student Looking For A Good Genuine Man (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
10 months ago posted by Steph1218 Abraka Nigeria
Let’s get to know each other...
MODEL (Woman Seeking) USA
10 months ago posted by nicetittiess FL USA
...
A Young Woman Ready For Unconditional Financial Obedience (Woman Seeking) Zimbabwe
10 months ago posted by PrincessAmio Harare Zimbabwe
​"I am Princess Amio ,I am the stunning reality you yearn to fund requiring total transparency and unquestioning financial obedience, and the only question is: Are you worthy of my attention?"...
Educator (Woman Seeking) USA
10 months ago posted by Sniezy Durban USA
I am a bubbly person, humble and loved to be loved...
Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Canada
10 months ago posted by Oksana2025 Ottawa Canada
I’m looking for a generous, kind, and confident man who values connection, chemistry, and mutual respect. Someone who enjoys good conversation, travel, and a balanced, mutually beneficial arrangemen...
Uni Student, Looking For A Man To Financially Take Care Of Me (Woman Seeking) Zimbabwe
10 months ago posted by mutsawashe Harare Zimbabwe
i'm doing my second year in university looking for something different, older and sweet compared to these university boys eww l like to go out, any kind of fun, also a fan of sports Now for the gu...
Young Girl Looking For Older Man To Spend Time With And Chat With (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by NinaB London United Kingdom
I am a good girl that likes to play, get to know me and see if you like what I have to offer...
I Am A Student At Uni, Looking For Someone Who Won't Mind Assisting (Woman Seeking) Malawi
10 months ago posted by Spade Lilongwe Malawi
just a simple orphan girl and only daughter of my family, i am a musician and a writer...
Rich Paypig To Use (Woman Seeking) South Africa
10 months ago posted by Badkitty07 South Africa
Don’t waste my time ....
Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Zimbabwe
10 months ago posted by Tanisha21 Harare Zimbabwe
I seek a rich man,who can pamper and am aslo a good listener.My body is curvy...
Student Looking For Man To Fund Her Expensive Taste (Woman Seeking) Ireland
10 months ago posted by fundgoddesseva Dublin Ireland
Confident, commanding, and loving every bit of your devotion! Show your loyalty, spoil me, and enjoy the thrill of serving. Obedience is rewarded, and admiration is everything ...
Account Manager At A Stock Market Research Firm (Woman Seeking) India
10 months ago posted by Diksha04 Gurugram India
Random jokes, Full of life I am...
Ищу богатового мужчину. (Woman Seeking) Uzbekistan
10 months ago posted by Mariya Ташкент Uzbekistan
Веселая, добрая, умная....
A Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) South Africa
10 months ago posted by GoddessSam Durban South Africa
Fun , loving and adventures,but mostly respectful and polite...
I'm A Student Looking For A Rich Man,someone That Is Sweet,generous,caring And Can Also Hold Conversation (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
10 months ago posted by Bbydoraaaa Lagos Nigeria
A movie and music lover,an ambivert?,lover of fashion and enjoys good conversation?...
Teacher (Man Seeking) Kenya
10 months ago posted by Davis0001 Nairobi Kenya
Handsome,elegant, energetic, tolerant, optimistic with a loving and kind heart. Lasts long and likes adventure....
Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Sweden
10 months ago posted by Mariaj Sweden
26 years old Student...
Warm Lady Looking For A Rich And Generous Man (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by HoneyDidi Manchester United Kingdom
Ambitious and full of positive vibes. I love the luxurious lifestyle, I'm fun, sweet and humourous, looking for a man who knows how to treat a lady,...
I’m A Student Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Zambia
10 months ago posted by Docas101 Lusaka Zambia
22years old Zambian girl...
A Young Girl Into Business And Looking Forward To Grow Higher (Woman Seeking) Canada
10 months ago posted by QueenAmmah Toronto Canada
Ambitious, beautiful, and full of positive energy? I love great conversations, luxury lifestyle, and men who know how to treat a real woman? If you're generous, kind, and ready to chat with a woman wh...
Student Looking For Rich Woman. (Man Seeking) Kenya
10 months ago posted by Banana Nairobi Kenya
I'm energetic and forward thinking. If you like to be adventurous I can get with it same as if you would prefer a night in. I mostly move with the flow, so we're bound to get along....
Submissive Asian Girl Looking For A Old Man (Woman Seeking) USA
10 months ago posted by Coconutkitty California USA
Lovely ?...
Student Look For Rich And Caring Man (Woman Seeking) Zambia
10 months ago posted by Chichi07 Ndola Zambia
Am an outgoing person who like traveling...
Lawyer (Woman Seeking) Kuwait
10 months ago posted by Jahla Kuwait City Kuwait
Alot to say but just ask me...
Styliste (Woman Seeking) Cote D'Ivoire
10 months ago posted by Stellasugar Bassam Cote D'Ivoire
Je suis ici pour rencontrer des hommes matures et sympas...
Student Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Kenya
10 months ago posted by samantha254 Kisumu Kenya
Graceful, intelligent, and warm-hearted. I enjoy good company, meaningful conversations, and unforgettable experiences....
Student Classy Lady Looking For Rich Man To Spoil This Princess (Woman Seeking) Canada
10 months ago posted by Peachypetals Edmonton Canada
Looking to get spoiled and in return spoil you too and make you feel special seeking a rich man...
Looking To Buy Nudes (Man Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by Richlad94 Sheffield United Kingdom
Looking to buy nudes...
International Transgender Pornstar Seeking Finsub With Ongoing FWB Arrangement. (Woman Seeking) Canada
10 months ago posted by AugustHarper Edmonton Canada
Hii babe, this is your chance to experience an international trans pornstar! I look like my pictures and you may have seen my content already ;) I’m sweet and genuine. I have a very feminine and bea...
Dont Waste My Time Serious Men ONLY ! (Woman Seeking) Canada
10 months ago posted by Princesspink Calgary Canada
Hey there , as it maybe hard to believe but I am a mother of 3 Beautiful children ❤ I am a part time student trying to learn the ways to be able to own my own business some day. I've had a traumatic...
Looking For Rich Man ? (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by littlebabygal Newcastle United Kingdom
Message me...
Rich Man (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by Katebaby02 London United Kingdom
Text me to find out❤️...
Goddess Looking For The Next Lucky Piggy Under My Stiletto Boot. (Woman Seeking) Canada
10 months ago posted by goddesskrit Toronto Canada
Your wallet’s new best friend Living life one transaction at a time. You exist to serve my desires. Your money is just the beginning....
Hello I’m New To This (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by Blakeabc Belfast United Kingdom
Heyyyyyy...
RSS link
Sugar Daddy USA Sugar Daddy United Kingdom Sugar Daddy Canada Sugar Daddy Australia Sugar Daddy Germany Sugar Daddy France Sugar Daddy Netherlands Sugar Daddy Switzerland Sugar Daddy Sweden Sugar Daddy Norway Sugar Daddy Denmark Sugar Daddy Italy Sugar Daddy Spain Sugar Daddy United Arab Emirates Sugar Daddy South Africa Sugar Daddy Nigeria Sugar Daddy Kenya Sugar Daddy Ghana Sugar Daddy India Sugar Daddy Philippines Sugar Daddy Brazil Sugar Daddy Mexico Sugar Daddy Colombia Sugar Daddy Indonesia All countries → Sugar Daddy Statistics


HePays - Meet Men and Women worldwide and also rich millionaire wealthy men & women. Free Online Dating
Signup

Feedback