Men Seeking Women & Women Seeking Men

An Experienced Mistress Seeking Paypigs. (Woman Seeking) Australia
10 months ago posted by MistressElara Sydney Australia
An experienced mistress seeking paypigs, I do not entertain time wasters....
Work In A Restaurant,and I Am Looking For A Man That Will Take Care Of Me (Woman Seeking) Australia
10 months ago posted by Rosenat99 Auckland Australia
I am here to have fun, mingle with rich men,I mean real men that are ready to spoiled me......
Student Looking For A Rich Sugar (Woman Seeking) Kenya
10 months ago posted by DominaZuri Nairobi Kenya
I'm a black girl very honest loving and caring...
Student Looking For A Rich Fun Guy (Woman Seeking) South Africa
10 months ago posted by Cutecat Joburg South Africa
Charming companion with a taste for adventure and luxury. When I'm not working, you can find me exploring new restaurants, traveling, or enjoying fine wine. I'm looking for someone who appreciates the...
“I Create Good Vibes And Crave Genuine, Grownup Fun.” (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by rachellesymia23 Birmingham United Kingdom
“Magnetic energy. Real vibes only.”...
Student Looking For A Sweet Rich Man (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by gvalren28 United Kingdom
need a rich man to spoil me...
Med Student Looking For A Man To Spoil Me (Woman Seeking) France
10 months ago posted by Sexymed Paris France
Med student, blue eyed blond babygirl, a little cheeky...
I Ride Cocky Great (Woman Seeking) Cayman Islands
10 months ago posted by Sasha552 Anywhere Cayman Islands
Big batty Jamaican gyal...
Graduated Looking For Rich Daddy (Woman Seeking) India
10 months ago posted by bb19 Mumbai India
...
Interior Designer (Woman Seeking) India
10 months ago posted by Rose56 Bangalore India
Be ready to serve! Text for more...
Student Looking For A Rich Man. (Woman Seeking) New Caledonia
10 months ago posted by JessyJy Nouméa New Caledonia
From some unfortunate circumstances, I cannot work in this foreign country and I'm in need of money to start my life young. Ex: Buying a land and building a house. Helping out family as well as being ...
Good Looking Lady Looking For A Rich Man To Play With And Get Spoilt (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by Mary4mary United Kingdom United Kingdom
I’m sweet, sexy, interesting....
Student Looking For Rich Man. (Woman Seeking) Netherlands
10 months ago posted by Gizelle Den Haag Netherlands
...
Sugar Daddy. (Woman Seeking) Uruguay
10 months ago posted by r3d_ey3z Montevideo Uruguay
Tengo 25 años, soy soltera y muy aventurera....
Student (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
10 months ago posted by DeeDee555 Warri Nigeria
Am free and fun to chat with...
Woman Looking For A Responsible Man (Woman Seeking) USA
10 months ago posted by Char_Everly Los Angeles USA
I want a man who can ask of anything from me and take care of me...
Male Who Will Pay (Woman Seeking) Algeria
10 months ago posted by tuyaxy Tizi Ouzou Algeria
buy me things...
I'm A Student And A Makeup Artist Looking For A Rich Man To Be With. (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
10 months ago posted by Neenah Port Harcourt Nigeria
I'm an ambivert and someone who loves to meet people at the same time loves to be reserved.. I look forward to meeting a rich man who can take care of me.....
Looking To Find A Paypiggy (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by Fm249 Newcastle Upon Tyne United Kingdom
I’m a dominant goddess . Who’s going to spoil me. Tribute in my wishlist if you want to talk/discuss requests....
Lesbian Look For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by Colemanlily245 Blackpool United Kingdom
I’m a lesbian...
Findom/paypig (Woman Seeking) Italy
10 months ago posted by irrequieta.capricciosa Milano Italy
giovane, sensuale alla ricerca di di uomini ricchi e generosi per soddisfare ogni capriccio...
Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by Kacie06 Manchester United Kingdom
...
Beautiful Blonde Looking For A Man To Be My Man (Woman Seeking) Mexico
10 months ago posted by TessaV100 Nogales Sonora Mexico
Fun loving beauty, loyal to a fault, family oriented, but can close the door and let freedom take place. I am looking for something to take my breath away, that could never be repeated, that even if i...
Looking For A Trustworthy And Caring Man (Woman Seeking) Italy
10 months ago posted by Genevieve Italy
I'm looking for a trustworthy man to date...
A Girl Looking To Be Spoiled (Woman Seeking) New Zealand
10 months ago posted by Babyjo New Zealand
I’m looking for someone who can take of me and promise to be loyal and honest...
Spoiled Princess Looking For A Paypig To Dominate (Woman Seeking) Canada
10 months ago posted by Crissytina Alberta Canada
I’m a very fun loving person who loved being taken cared of in every way. I like to cook , eat and take super long baths ....
Businessman (Man Seeking) Latvia
10 months ago posted by Xx791114gmail.com Riga Latvia
Supportive...
Im A Cake Decorator But Don't Make Enough Money To Enjoy Life. There So Much I Want To Experience. (Man Seeking) Canada
10 months ago posted by Salaigh29 Vancouver Canada
...
Single Mum, Looking For Some Help (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by Letshavefun Tamworth United Kingdom
I’m outgoing, and loyal I love new experiences and memories. I’m looking for someone to help me support my daughter through college and university make me daily life a little easier...
Customer Service Assistant Looking For Strong Man To Fund Her Lifestyle (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by Jadexochelseax Birmingham United Kingdom
Bubbly, conversational young girl looking to drain your bank account. I will speak and treat you however you want....
Looking For A Long Relationship (Man Seeking) Turkey
10 months ago posted by Justin Turkey Turkey
Single and business you man...
I’m Seeking Devoted Pay Pigs Who Crave The Thrill Of Financial Submission—men Who Understand That True Power Is Surrendered Through Tribute. (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by AnnaDomme Bristol United Kingdom
I’m Anna, 30, a tattooed seductress who blends elegance with edge. I command with calm confidence, weaving control and desire into every interaction. My world is built on obedience, indulgence, and ...
Looking For Something To Spoil Me And Obey (Woman Seeking) Canada
10 months ago posted by LunarSunrise02 Edmonton Canada
I am a 23 year old Domme. I have several platforms for communication, just shoot me a message...
Woman Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) South Africa
10 months ago posted by Pree91 South Africa
I am a humble person who believes in love...
I Tease, Charm, And Make You Smile While You Enjoy The Thrill Of Spoiling Me. (Woman Seeking) Cameroon
10 months ago posted by Lilimen Douala Cameroon
I’m the kind of woman who can make you smile with a glance and have you reaching for your wallet with a whisper....
Looking For Sugarbaby Or To Act As A Paypig/human Atm For Someone (Man Seeking) Romania
10 months ago posted by dan_pg1 Bucharest Romania
1.80, financially independent (dan_pg1 @ proton.me)...
Corporate Girl Looking For A More Financially Comfortable Man (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by SultryBlackGoddess Nottingham United Kingdom
Non Kinky Me: •9-5 Corporate Girly •Avid Reader •Gym Goer Kinky Me: Psychological submission • Findom • Obsessive, clingy devotion • Forced bi • SPH/humiliation • Body worshi...
I Just Finished High School Looking For A Man (Woman Seeking) Romania
10 months ago posted by M3lissa România Romania
I m 18 yo from Romania, I like music and I m dreaming about travel ?...
I Am A Single Mother Looking For A Rich Man To Spoil Me And In Return You'll Have Me. (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
10 months ago posted by Lozxo York United Kingdom
Im tall, dark hair, light eyes, Curvy, beautiful, funny and everything you could wish for and more...
Student Looking For A Rich Man To Fulfill All My Desires, Just As I Will Fulfill Them For Him. (Woman Seeking) Austria
11 months ago posted by Lenalee Voralberg Austria
I'm looking for potential in a man, I'm hardworking and dry, but I like money and clothes, I deserve to be supported....
RSS link
Sugar Daddy USA Sugar Daddy United Kingdom Sugar Daddy Canada Sugar Daddy Australia Sugar Daddy Germany Sugar Daddy France Sugar Daddy Netherlands Sugar Daddy Switzerland Sugar Daddy Sweden Sugar Daddy Norway Sugar Daddy Denmark Sugar Daddy Italy Sugar Daddy Spain Sugar Daddy United Arab Emirates Sugar Daddy South Africa Sugar Daddy Nigeria Sugar Daddy Kenya Sugar Daddy Ghana Sugar Daddy India Sugar Daddy Philippines Sugar Daddy Brazil Sugar Daddy Mexico Sugar Daddy Colombia Sugar Daddy Indonesia All countries → Sugar Daddy Statistics


HePays - Meet Men and Women worldwide and also rich millionaire wealthy men & women. Free Online Dating
Signup

Feedback