Men Seeking Women & Women Seeking Men

Student Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by Bongiwe Mbombela South Africa
I'm a nice girl...
University Student Looking For Money With A Story And Kind Heart (Woman Seeking) Saudi Arabia
1 year ago posted by YasminaAngels Khobar Saudi Arabia
I’m here for genuine, respectful conversation — nothing romantic or physical. I’m someone you can talk to, vent to, or just unwind with after a long day. I give great advice, I’m easy to talk ...
I’m Here If You Need Me (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by NoraFreeman South Africa
I recently broke up with my boyfriend and I’m looking for a man who’ll take better care of me and knows how to treat a lady right, I just wanted what want to find a good lover who can treat me lik...
Female Forex Trader Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) USA
1 year ago posted by QueenAnna Los Angeles USA
I am a phatass female forex trader looking for rich men...
Woman Looking For Man (Woman Seeking) France
1 year ago posted by soufai Cannes France
I am a woman who loves pampering...
I Make Sure You’re Well Behaved And Obedient (Man Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by YouCanCallMeSir Cambridge United Kingdom
Want to know. Message me....
I Am A Nurse And Im Looking For Someone Who Will Take Care Of Me As I Take Care Of Others (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by expensivequeen Kent United Kingdom
Refined yet grounded, I bring a rare blend of elegance, intellect, and warmth. I'm high-value not just in taste and standards, but in how I show up—with grace, depth, and a genuine heart. I move thr...
Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Namibia
1 year ago posted by PrincessNda Karas Namibia
...
Shop Worker Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by biglizzylou2243 Bexlyheath United Kingdom
a plus size lady looking for a pay pay to treat me well...
A Self Employed Lawyer Looking For A Man For Friendship (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
1 year ago posted by Veekiee Lagos Nigeria
I’m a warm, ambitious African woman who’s ready to explore a connection built on mutual respect, companionship, and class. I’m in a new season of peace and joy—done with drama, focused on grow...
I Sing I'm Looking For An Income (Man Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by Ryangiggs200 Cape Town South Africa
I love romance and many more...
Rich Younger Woman (Man Seeking) Ethiopia
1 year ago posted by Yonas Mareko Koshe Ethiopia
Hi there! I'm a fun-loving, respectful, and driven man in my late 20s, based in Addis Ababa. I enjoy deep conversations, good music, and exploring new places. I’m looking to connect with a mature, k...
Looking For A Well Behaved Paypig To Take Care Of My Needs, Must Obey And Do Thing On Time (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by ZuluGirl Alberton South Africa
...
Op Zoek Naar Een Rijke Man Of Vrouw (Woman Seeking) Belgium
1 year ago posted by Iluna Ichtegem Belgium
Ik ben op zoek naar een man die mij wil verwennen en die ik mag gelukkig maken...
Artist (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Camden Edinburgh United Kingdom
Your wallet was made for me.” Petite, powerful, and unapologetically in control. I don’t fake affection—I demand devotion. This isn’t just findom—it’s worship of the highest order. ?...
Self Employed Looking For Men Of Good Means (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by GoddessStarlight Manchester United Kingdom
Sensual goddess with a talent for cruel punishment, loves adoration and worship in the form of poetry and money. The most beautiful thing a man can do is spend all his money on me. ig: 666.goddess.66...
Self Employed Young Woman Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Botswana
1 year ago posted by Mitchel Gaborone Botswana
Beautiful, charming and jolly young woman to make your days memorable...
Dominant Female Looking For A Luxury Lifestyle (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by DominaOfDesire Wokingham United Kingdom
I’m a Dominant Hotwife with a devoted sissy cuck husband. Are you submissive who wants to be used, abused, or played with sexually or in service. Or maybe you want to spoil me with shoes or new ...
Student Looking For Rich Guy (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
1 year ago posted by Favvy Lagos Nigeria
Love chat,can spend time when money is involve Get to know me u will love my attention...
A Man To Dominate (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by GoddessSlim London United Kingdom
...
Money. (Woman Seeking) Trinidad and Tobago
1 year ago posted by Unimpressed Port Of Spain Trinidad and Tobago
...
Retired Man Looking For Latin Woman (Man Seeking) Ireland
1 year ago posted by Barnaboy Galway Ireland
...
Chef Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Bbwgoddess Llanfairfechan United Kingdom
Plus size woman, 27 years old looking for similar or older males as my paypig and long term relationship...
A Sexual Partner To Spen Beautiful Moments Together. (Man Seeking) Malta
1 year ago posted by Gaigin Malta
Male Taurus hungry for casual fun and exciting and sensual cuddling followed by deep sensual experience....
Art Student Looking For Entertainment (Woman Seeking) Macedonia
1 year ago posted by emilija1 Macedonia
I’m a curious mix of soft and bold—someone who values meaningful connections, generosity, and good energy. I love thoughtful conversations, a good sense of humor, and being spoiled just a little....
Baker Looking For Rich Men (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
1 year ago posted by Auriela Port Harcourt Nigeria
Looking for rich men willing to pay my bills...
Looking For Rich Man Who Could Take Care Of Her And Helps Poor Little Student (Woman Seeking) Finland
1 year ago posted by nelli69 Tampere Finland
horny student looking for sugardaddy to please...
Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Trinidad and Tobago
1 year ago posted by Sweetfeet Chaguanas Trinidad and Tobago
Talented chef songwriter...
Pay Up, Piggy. I Don’t Do Freebies, Feelings, Or Explanations." ?✨ (Woman Seeking) Netherlands
1 year ago posted by EsTissue Amsterdam Netherlands
Gifts are your words. Tributes are your way in. No chat without sparkle....
I Am Student Looking For Rich Guy (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by Othah Durban South Africa
...
Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Kenya
1 year ago posted by Shannel Nairobi Kenya
Let's get into it...
Paypigs. PayPal @lewboo95 (Man Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Lewb95 United Kingdom
...
Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
1 year ago posted by Preciousmitchelle Uyo Nigeria
Am a beautiful and calm lady...
Seeking Pleasure Friendship And Getting Spoiled (Woman Seeking) Denmark
1 year ago posted by Goodgirlana Copenhagen Denmark
I’m highly educated but I’ll bend for you if you treat me right...
A Rich Man Who Likes To Be Rinsed (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by xosoph Birmingham United Kingdom
Angel very deep down...
Self Employed, Looking For A Man To Help Lighten The Load (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by KiaraLove London United Kingdom
I may be 5'2, but don't let the height fool you-l'm a sweet yet fiery FinDomme who thrives on genuine connections rooted in trust, respect, and high-vibrational energy. I don't just want a sub-I want ...
Seeking A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Jobby23 United Kingdom
...
Waitress Looking To Be Spoiled (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by PrincessA1995 Deeside United Kingdom
I’m a dark haired, blue eyed woman who loves animals and nature...
Rich Man Who Will Spoil Me When I Ask (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Princessdre London United Kingdom
...
Student Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Bahamas
1 year ago posted by EsmeBrown Nassau Bahamas
Sun-kissed,smart and seriously driven...
RSS link
Sugar Daddy USA Sugar Daddy United Kingdom Sugar Daddy Canada Sugar Daddy Australia Sugar Daddy Germany Sugar Daddy France Sugar Daddy Netherlands Sugar Daddy Switzerland Sugar Daddy Sweden Sugar Daddy Norway Sugar Daddy Denmark Sugar Daddy Italy Sugar Daddy Spain Sugar Daddy United Arab Emirates Sugar Daddy South Africa Sugar Daddy Nigeria Sugar Daddy Kenya Sugar Daddy Ghana Sugar Daddy India Sugar Daddy Philippines Sugar Daddy Brazil Sugar Daddy Mexico Sugar Daddy Colombia Sugar Daddy Indonesia All countries → Sugar Daddy Statistics


HePays - Meet Men and Women worldwide and also rich millionaire wealthy men & women. Free Online Dating
Signup

Feedback