Men Seeking Women & Women Seeking Men

Looking For Rich Generous Real Men (Woman Seeking) Zambia
1 year ago posted by FreakyMillie Lusaka Zambia
Very funny very cute very worth it...
Looking For A Rich Man To Take Care Of Me ? (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by shxb21 London United Kingdom
...
Self Employed But My Businesses Is Not Doing Good (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by PurpleGirl Gauteng South Africa
I love making friends and having meaningful conversation...
I'm A Beautiful Student Looking For A Rich Wallet (Woman Seeking) India
1 year ago posted by Wasabi Hyderabad India
Dm me in Instagram wasabi.4444/wasabi0242 on discord I love anime,dance cats and dogs and specially guys who spoil me...
Someone To Pay My Bills (Woman Seeking) Jamaica
1 year ago posted by QweenR3ad Kingston Jamaica
I want to be taken care of....
Single Looking For A Rich Man To Pay My Bills (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by Zie Cape Town South Africa
I'm a loving caring professional matured beautiful and good looking...
Someone Fun Naughty And Rich (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Asha2025 London United Kingdom
Open minded love a chat ;)...
Looking For A Paypig To Spoil A Transboy Like Me :3 (Man Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by buunchiii London United Kingdom
I don’t respond unless Tribute (£10) My PayPal is @buunchiii...
I'm A Student Looking For A Rich Man Or Woman (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
1 year ago posted by Graceie Akwa Ibom Nigeria
I am a student, I'm 20 I love shopping and reading..I'm just a chill girl that wants to be spoilt ?...
Student Seeking A Rich Darling Piggie (Woman Seeking) Slovakia
1 year ago posted by babydazzle Slovakia
Who wouldn't want to totally spoil a sweet girl and give her everything they have? Soft/Hard Findom, whichever you prefer...
Reach Out To Find Out!!! (Man Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Ibi_lm Liverpool United Kingdom
Lemme rock ur world...
Looking For Sub (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Laurenemily29 London United Kingdom
I love a generous man...
Single Women Need Support (Woman Seeking) Bosnia and Herzegovina
1 year ago posted by GodessB Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
...
Playful Princess, Looking For You To Pay For My Pleasures! (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by PrincessNadya Manchester United Kingdom
As soon as you message, I will send you my PayPal. Once you have made me happy by sending at least £50 ( You can always try to beat my highest paying pig, who sends £2000 a week ), I will be open ...
Money (Woman Seeking) Kenya
1 year ago posted by Zyhade Xyhade Kenya
Pretty...
I Can Cook For You (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Summerloving Cornwall United Kingdom
...
Student Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Belgium
1 year ago posted by PrincessPenelope Belgium
i’m a beautiful goddess looking for a man to fund my adventures and fun experiences...
Findom Woman (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Gabxoxo London United Kingdom
Looking to chat and see where it takes me...
Very Big, Very Dominant, Looking For Men To Submit And Show Their Appreciation (Man Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by XLDaddy London United Kingdom
Come and let me know what you can do for me! Don’t be shy!...
Student Looking For Rich Man (Man Seeking) Bulgaria
1 year ago posted by Astro Plovdiv Bulgaria
send msg and i will answer whatever question you have...
Sweet Student Looking For A Kind And Successful Man Who Knows How To Treat A Woman Right (Woman Seeking) Kenya
1 year ago posted by chika254 Kenya
I’m looking for a mature, confident man who knows how to treat a woman well someone generous, respectful, and emotionally intelligent. I value consistency, honesty, and someone who understands that...
I Work In Retail And Want Someone To Spoil Me Sincerely (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by SweetPoison Oakville Canada
Your treat will be my pleasure...
Financially Dominant Woman Looking For My Pig (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by madison01101 Regina Canada
I want cash from any man willing to give it to me....
Rich Man Who Can Provide For Me (Woman Seeking) Philippines
1 year ago posted by Andreari Manila Philippines
I'm 19 years old, petit, virgin...
Beautician Looking For Old Man (Woman Seeking) Ghana
1 year ago posted by Confident Ghana
Love is a beautiful thing...
Student Looking For Provider Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Philippines
1 year ago posted by pritsy0 Manila Philippines
...
I'm A Secretary Looking For A Wealthy Person To Send Me Money (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Jessi_juice Birmingham United Kingdom
I just want your money. Happy to chat but not interested in a relationship...
Photographer Looking (Woman Seeking) Chile
1 year ago posted by Reeedqueeen Viña Del Mar Chile
I'm.just a nice girl...
Looking For A Rich Man That Can Fulfill My Dreams (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by BbyGirl2000 London United Kingdom
I’m a beautiful young lady...
Brown Eyed Goddess Looking For Cash Piggy (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by BambiEyes03 Somerset United Kingdom
...
Pretty Entrepreneur Looking For Rich Older Man (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Ashley9 London United Kingdom
New to this and figuring it all out...
If You’re Generous, Obedient, And Love Giving, We’ll Get Along Perfectly. (Woman Seeking) Uganda
1 year ago posted by Princess28 Kampala Uganda
I’m sweet, smart, and naturally charming — but don’t confuse that with being easy. I love thoughtful men who enjoy spoiling a beautiful woman and getting attention in return. I enjoy meaningfu...
I'm A Student Looking For Right Man To Start A Relationship With (Woman Seeking) Ghana
1 year ago posted by Phina Ghana Ghana
I'm Phina very cool and friendly to text...
Be Rich Honey (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Princesschoco United Kingdom
Bow down. You’re not here to talk—you’re here to tribute. I’m not your girlfriend, your therapist, or your fantasy. I’m your priority… and your ruin. I don’t beg. I don’t chase. ...
Students Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) American Samoa
1 year ago posted by Saron New York American Samoa
I am student i need money Please...
Mobile Dog Groomer Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Jayne2222 Bolton United Kingdom
I’m a BBW looking for a fin sub...
Business Woman Looking For A Smart Man (Woman Seeking) Tanzania
1 year ago posted by Kadodo Dar Es Salaam Tanzania
...
Work Private Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Ethiopia
1 year ago posted by Lenzi82 Addisababa Ethiopia
I'm working in private sector, what I get is not enough for living so I need additional income....
Beauty Therapist Looking For A Generous Man (Woman Seeking) Namibia
1 year ago posted by PrettyP Sidney Namibia
A graceful, ambitious woman with a warm heart and a sharp mind. I value meaningful conversation, mutual respect, and the finer things in life. I believe in powerful energy exchange — you take care o...
Lady Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Uganda
1 year ago posted by Scarlette256 Kampala Uganda
Wild, passionate, down to earth...
RSS link
Sugar Daddy USA Sugar Daddy United Kingdom Sugar Daddy Canada Sugar Daddy Australia Sugar Daddy Germany Sugar Daddy France Sugar Daddy Netherlands Sugar Daddy Switzerland Sugar Daddy Sweden Sugar Daddy Norway Sugar Daddy Denmark Sugar Daddy Italy Sugar Daddy Spain Sugar Daddy United Arab Emirates Sugar Daddy South Africa Sugar Daddy Nigeria Sugar Daddy Kenya Sugar Daddy Ghana Sugar Daddy India Sugar Daddy Philippines Sugar Daddy Brazil Sugar Daddy Mexico Sugar Daddy Colombia Sugar Daddy Indonesia All countries → Sugar Daddy Statistics


HePays - Meet Men and Women worldwide and also rich millionaire wealthy men & women. Free Online Dating
Signup

Feedback