Men Seeking Women & Women Seeking Men

Looking For A Paypig That Will Worship The Ground Im Walking On. PayPal: Idabirgitta@hotmail.com (Woman Seeking) Sweden
1 year ago posted by IdaGoddess Sweden
Im 38 live in Sweden. Looking for someone who is willing to take care of me and sending me money...
Mature Women Looking For Mature Men (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Kittykat43 Leicestershire United Kingdom
WhatsApp only mature men...
Nurse Looking To Be Spoiled (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by xXxGoodGirlxXx Edmonton Canada
Nurse and single mama who’s looking to be spoiled and worshipped for a change....
Student Looking For A Rich Man To Spoil Me As Much As Possible (Woman Seeking) Spain
1 year ago posted by Mellenie Barcelona Spain
I’m a student who likes to read a lot but also travel and spend good amount of money on myself....
Caut Bărbat, Simpatic Sh Ch O Situație B7na Financiara (Woman Seeking) Switzerland
1 year ago posted by Hulya89 Italia Switzerland
Sunt o femeie simpatica haioasa, serioasa ....
I’m Looking For A Man Who Would Take Care Of Me. (Woman Seeking) Lithuania
1 year ago posted by nrrmmy Vilnius Lithuania
I speak English, Russian and Polish...
Hermosa Chica Agradecida Y Complaciente (Woman Seeking) Dominican Republic
1 year ago posted by Rihanadoll Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Me interesa conocer un caballero educado, intelectual y complaciente en todo el sentido de la palabra. No me gustan los princesas, sino un hombre que sepa agradar un linda y sexy chica...
Looking For A Man That Will Support Me Financially In Return He Can Have What His Heart Desires (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by Divaboo Cape Town South Africa
Whatever you wanna know.. you can ask me about it...
Un Homme Recherche Femme Plus âgé (Man Seeking) Cote D'Ivoire
1 year ago posted by Sahirus Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire
Sympa...
Looking For Someone To Spoil Me (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by Allizaen Cape Town South Africa
...
I Am An Accounting Student Looking For A Rich Man To Help Fund My Life Style (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by goddess0102 London United Kingdom
Curvy in all the right places, young and looking for a man to treat me like a princess...
Looking For Someone To Spoil An Appreciate Me (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Snowwhite Liverpool United Kingdom
Blonde blue eyes fun good heart. Scouser wht more do you need x...
Looking For Someone To Spoil Me To No End 💝 (Woman Seeking) Italy
1 year ago posted by goddessyasmine Italy
Hiii I'm Yasmine, but you can call me goddess 😉💋. I'm an expensive girl with expensive needs, so I'm looking for a nice man interested in paying for my need to be beautiful ðŸ’â€...
I Am Looking For Someone Who Wants To Be Dominated And Who Spoils Me (Woman Seeking) Italy
1 year ago posted by Dea Milano Italy
my time is precious. Are you worthy to deserve it? show me...
Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by saeluvvs Pretoria South Africa
I’m a soft girl who enjoys a dominant man’s company and enjoys being treated like a princess...
Princess T Looking For Wealthy Men (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by BigT Pretoria South Africa
My life gets easier when you pay pal me...
Student Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by Khanyi_munkiee Cape Town South Africa
I’m a confident, feminine woman who knows her worth. Based in South Africa, I value good energy, real connections, and generosity. If you’re kind, respectful, and know how to take care of a woman ...
Just A Goddess (Woman Seeking) Kenya
1 year ago posted by GoddessSubiani Kenya
https://throne.com/subiani...
Female Dominatrix Looking For A Devoted , Respectful, Obedient Sub. (Woman Seeking) Spain
1 year ago posted by GoddessAurelia Marbella Spain
I like the finer things in life and to be treated like a goddess. I thrive on generosity & attention. I love expensive things and cannot wait to see how far you will go to spoil me. Half angel , ha...
Student Looking For Rich Man. I Want To See 500€ By The End Of The Day. (Woman Seeking) Spain
1 year ago posted by TinaTheHottestOne Barcelona Spain
Computer science student trying to find a rich man....
Im A Masseuse Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) India
1 year ago posted by WowAndy Mumbai India
This is new to me . Im Confident, classy, and curious. I enjoy good company, meaningful conversations, and a lifestyle filled with mutual respect and fun. Let’s keep it simple, genuine, and rewardin...
I Would Like Someone To Take Care Of Me. (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Louise98 United Kingdom
I’m Just A Girl That Works Full Time In The Nhs While Having Custody And Taking Care Of My younger Disabled Brother. While try paying my mortgage and debt off that my ex-husband left me with....
Young Business Owner, Looking For A Respectful Man Who Knows How To Treat A Lady (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by goddess_coco Cape Town South Africa
I’m coco —28, confident, classy, and full of good energy. I’m a woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to ask for it. Life is too short not to enjoy the finer things, and I’m here f...
Hello! I Am Bulgarian And I’m Not Looking For Anything Special Or Complicated. Good Luck To Everyone! I Believe That Men Should Provide For Women, And I Stand By That Opinion. So, A Man Who Can’t Support My Desires Is Not The Right One For Me! (Woman Seeking) Bulgaria
1 year ago posted by Kristina_G2.1 Karnobat Bulgaria
I’m passionate about sports and enjoy refreshing walks. I value honesty and positivity, and avoid grudges, intrigues, and lies. I appreciate straightforwardness and sincerity. While I have no specif...
Dietitian Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by Divvy Toronto Canada
I am fun, energetic and entertaining willing and open minded to whatever comes my way...
Self Employed, Looking For A Real Love (Woman Seeking) Germany
1 year ago posted by Helen5355 Frankfort Germany
I am a loyal person with a good heart who is willing to take risks in life and more when it comes to love. I hope he is old-fashioned, knows how to love old-fashioned, and is a great conversationalist...
Businessman (Man Seeking) Ghana
1 year ago posted by Latifsylla Accra Ghana
...
Student Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
1 year ago posted by Arikky12 Oyo Nigeria
...
Student Looking For A Financial Breaker (Woman Seeking) Botswana
1 year ago posted by Leola Gaborone Botswana
Real love and benefits...
Young 21 Year Old Female Student Looking For A Kind Daddy To Help Financially Support Me In This Tough World?? (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by AriesBabyyy Leduc Canada
I am sweet and very thankful for any help you give me, and will make sure you know it???...
Online Marketing (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Helenab United Kingdom United Kingdom
Nice, sweet open minded, hate disrespect...
Looking For Rich Men Who Can Pay My Bills (Woman Seeking) Netherlands
1 year ago posted by Crazyprincess Almere Netherlands
In 18 years old and I love men that are rich so they can pay my bills while I talk to you ??...
Part Time Psychology & Counselling Student Looking For A Genuine Paypig (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by DominaMiaX London United Kingdom
Hello all! I’m a 19 year old psychology & counselling student from London currently looking for a paypig to financially dominant or a sugar daddy. I am not looking for a relationship. If this intere...
Student Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Ethiopia
1 year ago posted by Binnie Addis Ababa Ethiopia
20 yrs University student...
Work In PR (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Reee355 London United Kingdom
New to this ... show me something ......
I'm A Student Looking For A Partner Who Will Spoil Me (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by Mamabear Joburg South Africa
Love food like it's my life Also love watching movies and stuff I also would love the look of your money in my purse Don't really know what else to say...
I’m Looking For A Generous, Respectful, And Wellestablished Man Who Enjoys Spoiling The Right Woman – Not Just With Gifts Or An Allowance, But Also With Time, Attention, And Good Energy. In Return, You’ll Have Someone Who Is Attentive, Classy, And Dramafr (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by Tebogo South Africa
If you’re real, serious, and ready to invest in someone who brings light into your life, let’s talk. I’m not here for endless chatting or games – I value quality over quantity. Would you like ...
Student Looking For Beneficial Connections (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by GorgeousA Cape Town South Africa
I am an adorable goddess that's fun to be around. I am the light in the darkness, I will make your life worth living try me. Im a passionate and caring Law student who is always looking for new experi...
Flight Attendant Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by AhhMow Capetown South Africa
My name is Amogelang, I'm a very kind, generous, genuine, caring and loving woman. Working as a flight attendant....
Former Psychologist. Looking For A Thrilling Findom Relationship To Spoil Me. As You Should. (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by MadameOphelie Toronto Canada
Enchantress. Madam of moods. Whim & worship. My indulgence is earned, not bought. You’ve found me — and now there’s no going back! I’m not just a pretty face with perfect feet. I’m a t...
RSS link
Sugar Daddy USA Sugar Daddy United Kingdom Sugar Daddy Canada Sugar Daddy Australia Sugar Daddy Germany Sugar Daddy France Sugar Daddy Netherlands Sugar Daddy Switzerland Sugar Daddy Sweden Sugar Daddy Norway Sugar Daddy Denmark Sugar Daddy Italy Sugar Daddy Spain Sugar Daddy United Arab Emirates Sugar Daddy South Africa Sugar Daddy Nigeria Sugar Daddy Kenya Sugar Daddy Ghana Sugar Daddy India Sugar Daddy Philippines Sugar Daddy Brazil Sugar Daddy Mexico Sugar Daddy Colombia Sugar Daddy Indonesia All countries → Sugar Daddy Statistics


HePays - Meet Men and Women worldwide and also rich millionaire wealthy men & women. Free Online Dating
Signup

Feedback