Men Seeking Women & Women Seeking Men

Milf Seeking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Brazil
1 year ago posted by GoddessAnitta São Paulo Brazil
Carioca, based in São Paulo, looking for interesting people for a mutual interest agreement! Available for almost anything."...
Looking For A Rich Man To Support My Studies At Campus (Woman Seeking) Kenya
1 year ago posted by Privacy Nairobi Kenya
...
Volunteering At A Dog Shelter For A Roof Over My Head Looking For At Least A Few Packets Of Noodles And Bus Fare For My Next Visa Run (Woman Seeking) Thailand
1 year ago posted by Catsi Hat Yai Thailand
As a former legal PA in the West End & City of London I have severely fallen on hard times now. Lost my career during "the Event", and moved abroad as could no longer afford to live in my flat or even...
Freelancer Looking For A Paypig (Woman Seeking) Zimbabwe
1 year ago posted by sharzerinah Harare Zimbabwe
I love trying out new things, travelling and meeting new people. I would want someone who matches my energy and would not mind getting out of their comfort zone...
I Am An Entrepreneur I Need A Man That Can Spend On Me And Spoil Me With Gifts (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
1 year ago posted by Bussy24 Nigeria
I am loving, caring,friendly and straightforward. I like chilling out with friends. I am entrepreneur...
Entrepreneur (Woman Seeking) Slovenia
1 year ago posted by Tianajones Chile Slovenia
Am a very nice and calm girl...
Run A Home Away From Home Dog Boarding Business (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by MandaSmiles Bedfordshire United Kingdom
I’m wanting to receive financial gifts as large as possible, I’m very impressed by generosity, so do your best to impress me. In return I will always be kind and loving....
Girl Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Croatia
1 year ago posted by SaritaSara Zagreb Croatia
...
Student Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Botswana
1 year ago posted by Laone Francistown Botswana
Am a loving Nd caring girl...
Looking For A Man Who's Open For Friendship Or Something More (Woman Seeking) Philippines
1 year ago posted by elliechronicl Cavite Philippines
Picky eater Open minded...
Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Cameroon
1 year ago posted by Angela2 Cameroon
Am a beautiful girl seeking for a rich man to pay her bills I promise to be a constant source of support and encouragement. I'll be here to listen, guide, and empower you every step of the way. Togeth...
Dominant Queen Looking For A Generous Golden Retriever Sub (Woman Seeking) Belgium
1 year ago posted by Queen_Isolde Antwerpen Belgium
Queen for you to worship and serve I rule, you obey - I spend, you pay Be a good boy and bow for your Queen Rules to follow as my sub 1. You will worship and adore me: I demand compliments, atte...
Give Me Your Money Or Don’t Talk To Me! I Am Spoiled And I Want To Be Treated Like It! Period (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by Mscandy888 Edmonton Canada
Don’t ask me if you can send me money JUST SEND IT, don’t tell me to dm you DON’T WASTE MY TIME!!!! and dont ask me for fees or let chat in some app..If you don’t have money go somewhere else!...
3rd Year Student Looking For Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Namibia
1 year ago posted by Pasco85 Windhoek Namibia
Ambitious and hardworking 27-year-old woman who values innovation and growth. I’m passionate about learning, exploring new ideas, and making the most of life. Discreet, respectful, and seeking a gen...
Store Manager (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Lopez28919 United Kingdom
If you're emotionally available and into being real, I want to know you....
Younger Woman Looking To Dominate Older Man’s Finances (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by elizabethcharm London United Kingdom
Curvy, tall, dominant younger woman with tattoos, looking for a man who can put his money where his mouth is....
Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Zambia
1 year ago posted by Can909 Lusaka Zambia
Beautiful curvy and sexy loving lady who is ready to spoil you with my attention and available for you at any time you need me...
I Captivate, Tease, And Train Wallets—I’m Looking For Generous Men Who Know Their Place And Find Pleasure In My Power. (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by DaMotherGoddess St. John’s Canada
I don’t ask. I expect. And I reward obedience with attention. Tribute to speak, and maybe I’ll speak back....
Pay My Bills & My Sexy Lifestyle And Maybe I’ll Let You See My Toe (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by MotherKali Montréal Canada
you don’t need to know a thing about me except my paypal account and maybe my feets...
Student Looking For Wealthy Generous Man (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
1 year ago posted by Motunrayo00 Lagos Nigeria
Just getting started on here let’s see where this goes. I love deep talks, sweet gestures, and a generous man with a good heart....
Someone Who Will Be My Very Own Plaything (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Kashani_Sierra United Kingdom
...
Young Man In Need Looking For Wealthy Man To Support (Man Seeking) Germany
1 year ago posted by Finxffm Berlin Germany
23, masculin Body, funny, needy...
Petite Young Woman Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by astridragon United Kingdom
empty ur wallet....
Student (Woman Seeking) Lebanon
1 year ago posted by Hawishbae Hazmieh Lebanon
I'm simple and kind-hearted...
Looking For A Rich Handsome Man (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by SavageDoll Cape Town South Africa
I joy cooking and I love watching Korean movies...
Hairdresser Looking For Findom (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Secretobsession012131 York United Kingdom
Your goal is to be satisfied my goal is to be paid ! Don’t be shy?...
Student Looking For Someone To Take Care Of Me (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by lilypadqueen United Kingdom
I have so many things I want to do this summer before I get my degree, so someone that's willing to let me travel or go to a festival is perfect....
I’m Looking For Someone To Appreciate My Talent As A Singer And To Openly Talk To Me About Their Life. (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Lilywhosings London United Kingdom
I’m a 33 year old brunette with a huge heart. I sing classical and choral music - it’s a huge passion of mind. I would love to share my love of music with someone special. In return, I want to be ...
Looking For Legitimate Pay Pigs (Woman Seeking) Singapore
1 year ago posted by nadhy Singapore
i love your money...
Student Looking For A Rich Man To Help Me Out With Car Payments And Rent ? (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by Babygirl777 Canada
Hey message me if you can help me out, maybe we can help eachother.?...
Domina/bohyně Hledá Bohatého Muže (Woman Seeking) Czechia
1 year ago posted by AngelJessica Praha Czechia
Your wallet belongs to me. Obeying is your first duty - rewards are sweet, but obedience is mandatory. ?...
Looking For A Man To Spoil Me Online. (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Goddess__Spoilme United Kingdom
...
Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Kenya
1 year ago posted by Dimitry Kenya
I’m easy and outgoing,open-minded with a sense of humor and a bit of mystery. Text me if you wanna know more...
Young Lady Looking For A Rich Guy (Woman Seeking) Kenya
1 year ago posted by Selanicate Nairobi Kenya
Beautiful lady looking for a rich daddy...
Looking For Paypig (Woman Seeking) Slovakia
1 year ago posted by Sissi Bratislava Slovakia
text me to know me...
Single Mom Looking For Financial Freedom And Support (Woman Seeking) Kenya
1 year ago posted by Bethlove Nairobi Kenya
I'm kind, loving, respectful, sweet soul with sense of humor, God-fearing, hardworking and so loyal....
Student Looking For Someone Rich And Mature (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by allstar777 London United Kingdom
something most can’t handle....
Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by Princes16 Port Elizabeth South Africa
Just a girl making ends meet....
Beautiful Girl Looking For A Rich Man, Business Man Or Entrepreneur For A Younger Lady (Woman Seeking) Kenya
1 year ago posted by Missnicah Nairobi Kenya
I'm someone who really enjoys meeting new people and having interesting conversations whether it's about life, work, hobbies or even random things like why coffee tastes better on rainy days(don't ask...
Student Looking For Love And Rich Men (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
1 year ago posted by Fade Lagos Nigeria
I’m an intelligent and hot bitch...
RSS link
Sugar Daddy USA Sugar Daddy United Kingdom Sugar Daddy Canada Sugar Daddy Australia Sugar Daddy Germany Sugar Daddy France Sugar Daddy Netherlands Sugar Daddy Switzerland Sugar Daddy Sweden Sugar Daddy Norway Sugar Daddy Denmark Sugar Daddy Italy Sugar Daddy Spain Sugar Daddy United Arab Emirates Sugar Daddy South Africa Sugar Daddy Nigeria Sugar Daddy Kenya Sugar Daddy Ghana Sugar Daddy India Sugar Daddy Philippines Sugar Daddy Brazil Sugar Daddy Mexico Sugar Daddy Colombia Sugar Daddy Indonesia All countries → Sugar Daddy Statistics


HePays - Meet Men and Women worldwide and also rich millionaire wealthy men & women. Free Online Dating
Signup

Feedback