Men Seeking Women & Women Seeking Men

Stay At Hom Mom Looking Fr Good Company So If My Someone Is Out Here To Brighten Up Your Day I'm Here 🤑 (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by Missy37 Mosselbay South Africa
I'm a single mom looking for friendship that can lead to something more and someone who can spoil me...
No Relationship Just A Paypig. (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by GoddessKitty420 Accrington United Kingdom
I like getting my nails done, having a full tank of petrol and being able to spend when I want to spend. If you don’t have the money please don’t talk to me....
Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by rayniquepieters Italy South Africa
Hot girl s...
Small Cafe Worker Looking For Someone To Look After Me (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Aimee_b United Kingdom
I'm Aimee! :) I've got a lot of hobbies I struggle to keep afloat with my small barista job :( I'm a musician and an artist I am also trying to learn new languages and travel :)...
Hook Up (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Allisonparker United Kingdom United Kingdom
Love more in sex...
Student , Looking For A Rich Man, Doctor (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by PraiseA South Africa
I’m a young lover lady 25 years of age and looking for love...
A Mommy Looking For Someone To Take Of Me (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Babybeth1999 Hull United Kingdom
Looking for a piggie to worship me the way I deserve...
Unemployed (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Kelsj99. Newcastle United Kingdom
...
Looking For A Rich Daddy To Spoil Me (Woman Seeking) Serbia
1 year ago posted by QueenMina Serbia
Crazy girl with daddy issues looking for a paypig to humiliate...
Someone To Make Me Feel Special (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Louise85 Derbyshire United Kingdom
I am a business woman of approximately 13 years and I have lived an independent life for all of my adult years. I have never managed to find the right man for me and I have pottered through life day b...
Looking For Paypigs (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Deb19564 Edinburgh United Kingdom
...
Am A Student Looking For A Rich Man (Woman Seeking) Kenya
1 year ago posted by Sithra Mombasa Kenya
Am just a girl struggling to earn so that I can learn and doesn't have luck in relationships,,,,so I hope I can find one here...
Aesthetics Practitioner Looking For A Rich Man That Can Match My Energy Who Has Morals & Loves Seeing New Countries And Spoiling Me (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by AlixReax Leeds United Kingdom
...
Rich Man (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Sofiamalyuk London United Kingdom
Looking for a man who can make me happy...
Working Abroad For A Future (Woman Seeking) Netherlands
1 year ago posted by hotblosssom Zwolle Netherlands
Young lady, looking to be spoiled and taken care of❤️...
A Generous Man To Spend On Me (Woman Seeking) Lebanon
1 year ago posted by Angelme Lebanon
...
Am Student Looking For Rich Man Who Is Caring (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
1 year ago posted by Charlesgift Nigeria
Am introvert who don't like talking too much, am very energetic and funny. I love positive vibes and positive mindset. Also I'm a curious and creative person who enjoys learning growing and making mos...
Looking For Generous Man To Spoil Me And Support Me Financially (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by G0dd3ss Calgary Canada
Let’s skip the small talk—I’m here to be spoiled. Allowance, gifts, and attention are expected, and I don’t entertain anything less. I know my worth, and I only deal with men who recognize and...
Mum Looking For Rich Guy (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by amymayx United Kingdom
Mum to my babies, 2 fur babies...
Nurse Looking To Be A Financially Dominant (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by HotWelshie31 Swansea United Kingdom
I’m a goddess and I will financially drain you PayPal @samthomas31...
Student Looking For A Piggy (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by GoddessAlexia1 London United Kingdom
I’m a findom looking for a new pet PayPal- https://www.paypal.me/ellie079...
Student (Woman Seeking) Botswana
1 year ago posted by Hope45 Gaborone Botswana
Hi, I'm a frequent traveler, but not in a spontaneous sort of way. I love to plan my trips and go out on mini-adventures once I feel comfortable there. You can say I'm an organized free-spirit. I love...
SAHM Looking For Paypigs (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by Jessie21 Cape Town South Africa
Stay at home mommy, looking for fiends and paypigs. Love cooking and spending time outdoors with a good book....
Admin Clerk (Woman Seeking) South Africa
1 year ago posted by Naylanaylai Johannesburg South Africa
...
I'm Looking For A Wealthy Man Who Wants To Give Generous Presents (Woman Seeking) Latvia
1 year ago posted by jolanta Riga Latvia
I am open minded, easy going and joyful lady...
Looking For Someone To Help Me Reach My Dreams (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by Leena2121 Alberta Canada
Mainly into guys that are okay with me being married to another man and making you see...
Je Domine Financièrement Et Sensuellement — Je Cherche Des Soumis Obéissants Prêts à Servir Et à Me Couvrir De Cadeaux. (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by YasminaJuicyDoll Montreal Canada
Je suis une jeune BBW de 21 ans avec un regard dominant, de très gros seins et une présence qui impose le respect. J’aime être adorée, gâtée, et mise sur un piédestal par des hommes qui saven...
Financial Dominatrix (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by Ravyn Calgary Canada
Tribute is $77+ minimum Psychologically destructive Ruinatrix Manipulative Sadistic...
Recently Graduated Woman Looking For A Kind Wealthy Man To Support My Lifestyle (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by Goddessamythest Vancouver Canada
...
Military (Woman Seeking) Bulgaria
1 year ago posted by Judypatricia Bulgaria
Hi I am Patricia a kind loving Sweet woman seeking for an honest relationship with God faring heart that will lead to marriage...
You Crave Elegance. I Demand Obedience (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by thefrenchtease London United Kingdom
Soft touch, ruthless standards...
Single Women Looking For A Sugar Daddy To Spoil Me Rotten. (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Payme121 London United Kingdom
I’m fun, hot and bossy !! So you better do as your told ?...
Looking For Paypigs And Rich Men (Woman Seeking) Nigeria
1 year ago posted by GoddessJoann Nigeria
...
Beautiful Girl Looking To Degrade Men For Money ? (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by Queen_Anne Sarnia Canada
Beautiful girl looking to degrade men for money...
Looking To Be Treated, Rather Than Always Being The Provider. Thanks Xo (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by Strongasslady Colchester United Kingdom
I'm 33 female, from uk. Looking to be treated if I'm honest, last ditch attempt at getting my hair done at a actual hairdressers and not by myself because I can't afford it!! Thankyouuuu...
Creative Soul & Student Looking For A Mature, Generous Gent To Build A Real Connection And Enjoy Life’s Softer LuxuriesI’m The Kind Of Girl Who’ll Stay On Your Mind — Soft Voice, Sharp Mind, And A Little Sass In The Right Moments. I Love Attention, Affect (Woman Seeking) Botswana
1 year ago posted by Yourdreamdebt Botswana
I’m the kind of girl who’ll stay on your mind — soft voice, sharp mind, and a little sass in the right moments. I love attention, affection, and being spoiled (emotionally & otherwise). I’m pr...
Single Milf Looking For Generous, Fun Man (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by CreammyCupCake Halifax Canada
I love to cook !...
Looking For A Rich Man Who Will Be Will To Look After A Young Girl (Woman Seeking) United Kingdom
1 year ago posted by sassygirl26 London United Kingdom
young white girl who is looking for someone to take care of me think you can message me?...
I Am Open To Sessions!!come Massage Me (Woman Seeking) Kenya
1 year ago posted by Misshaddasah Nairobi Kenya
I am a young, African lady.i am open to conversations...
Sweet Young Girl Looking For A Man To Listen To Me And Treat Me Well. (Woman Seeking) Canada
1 year ago posted by SweetBlue Sudbury Canada
In college, hard working. Looking for man to beg for my attention....
RSS link
Sugar Daddy USA Sugar Daddy United Kingdom Sugar Daddy Canada Sugar Daddy Australia Sugar Daddy Germany Sugar Daddy France Sugar Daddy Netherlands Sugar Daddy Switzerland Sugar Daddy Sweden Sugar Daddy Norway Sugar Daddy Denmark Sugar Daddy Italy Sugar Daddy Spain Sugar Daddy United Arab Emirates Sugar Daddy South Africa Sugar Daddy Nigeria Sugar Daddy Kenya Sugar Daddy Ghana Sugar Daddy India Sugar Daddy Philippines Sugar Daddy Brazil Sugar Daddy Mexico Sugar Daddy Colombia Sugar Daddy Indonesia All countries → Sugar Daddy Statistics


HePays - Meet Men and Women worldwide and also rich millionaire wealthy men & women. Free Online Dating
Signup

Feedback